Men's watch AN-225/1988
The numerous world aviation records of AN-225 were embodied in the intention to represent the legend about the aircraft “МRIYA” through the eponymous model of the watch. AN-225/1988 conveys the authentic look of the largest aircraft in the world, the first takeoff of which took place in 1988. That’s why the limit of the series is 1988 units.
The watch case is an attempt to convey the volume and the power of the «MRIYA» aircraft. The watch dial is an orthogonal projection of the cockpit. The guilloche repeats the outline of the silhouette. The tail of the second hand is an allusion to the tail of the airplane. Each detail symbolizes a certain element of the aircraft and creates a unique design of the watch.
The transformer package includes a watch, an additional genuine leather strap, a keychain with a part of the chassis of the AN-225 «MRIYA» aircraft, a booklet and a passport.
The limit of the series is 1988 watches. The official start of sales of Antonov Watches by Kleynod is on March 1, 2021.
Available on backorder
• Gender – men’s
• Movement – quartz multifunctional movement Rondа (Swiss made) – 7001.L with 5 ruby jewels, with additional functions: big calendar date, day of week indicator with retrograde function
• Case is two-component, material is stainless steel 316L with radial polishing, width – 52mm, length – 54,6mm. Case back is on 4 screws with relief logo, stainless steel.
• Sapphire crystal glass, lens with anti-glare covering
• Watch crown with logo – stainless steel with colored covering
• Water resistant 10 АТМ
• Strap is genuine leather, with internal insert, with stitch in the center of strap
• Strap width – 28mm, sandal buckle is stainless steel with logo
• Dial with guilloche and plated signs with luminescent coating
TM ANTONOV is used under the License of ANTONOV Company, Kyiv, Ukraine.
Stainless steel 316L
Antonov Watches by Kleynod
Quartz multifunctional movement Ronda (Swiss Made) 7001.L
|Body size, mm||
Luminescent coating on the dial and hands
|Width of the strap, mm||