Men's watch АN-225/2001
In 2001, the airplane «MRIYA» was modernized both internally and externally. The aviation aesthetics of the updated AN-225 aircraft inspired to the creation of another watch model. The livery of the plane has undergone significant changes – red has been replaced by yellow-blue.
The design of the AN-225/2001 dial uses the colors of the modern “MRIYA” aircraft. The sharp outlines of the watch hands with allusions to the contour of the aircraft, the massive and volume of the watch case convey the grandeur and power of the AN-225.
The transformer package includes a watch, an additional genuine leather strap, a keychain with a part of the chassis of the AN-225 «MRIYA» aircraft, a booklet and a passport.
The limit of the series is 2001 watches. The official start of sales of Antonov Watches by Kleynod is on March 1, 2021.
Available on backorder
• Gender – men’s
• Movement – quartz multifunctional movement Rondа (Swiss made) – 7001.L with 5 ruby jewels, with additional functions: big calendar date, day of week indicator with retrograde function
• Case is two-component, material is stainless steel 316L with radial polishing, width – 52mm, length – 54,6mm. Case back is on 4 screws with relief logo, stainless steel.
• Sapphire crystal glass, lens with anti-glare covering
• Watch crown with logo – stainless steel with colored covering
• Water resistant 10 АТМ
• Strap is genuine leather, with internal insert, with stitch in the center of strap
• Strap width – 28mm, sandal buckle is stainless steel with logo
• Dial with guilloche and plated signs with luminescent coating.
TM ANTONOV is used under the License of ANTONOV Company, Kyiv, Ukraine.
Stainless steel 316L
Antonov Watches by Kleynod
Quartz multifunctional movement Ronda (Swiss Made) 7001.L
|Body size, mm||
Luminescent coating on the dial and hands
|Width of the strap, mm||